For harvesting two rows in front of the tractor (row 1 and 2) the machine is equipped with “diabolo less” intakes. The first web transports the potatoes to a side conveyor belt, that gently places a windrow between the next rows to be harvested. In this way your harvester increases capacity, being able to pick up 4 rows in the same time. Using this system, both harvester and tractor, can always use wide tires.
To quickly to establish transportof the MT12, it is standard equipped with a hydraulic side shift.
At a relatively low investment in this system a significant increase in capacity is achievable.
- Hydraulic top-link cylinder with pressure regulation
- Hydraulic system with oil cooler
- Diabolo-less intake
- Independant dept adjustment to the tractor by special towed geometric.
- Hydraulic side-shift 70 cm
- Dept regulation by steel wheels (Ø 710mm)
- 4 hydraulic Coulter disks (Ø 910 mm)
- Different harvesting webs available 40, 44, 50 mm
- Star agitators mechanically adjustable
- Hydraulic site- center conveyor belts with tip (610 mm)
- Contour light incl. beacon light
|MT 12-150||MT 12-180|
|Weight:||1855 kg||1880 kg|
|Length:||3750 mm||3750 mm|
|Weith:||2800 mm||3150 mm|
|High:||1800 mm||1800 mm|
- Anti rollback flap in harvester channel
- Shared grubbing scissors
- Scrapers on discs
- Double haulm intake rollers(Ø 45cm)
- Electrically adjustable star agitator
- Hydraulsich powered eccentric agitators
- Electronic depth control through skid or wheel
- Rubber haulm intake rollers
- Electronic operating unit with a clear display
- Blickprojector Prisma mirror set TÜV certified
- ‘SpeedSync’ for automatical speed adjustment of web.
Specification required tractor
- 120 kW in combination with harvester in normal circumstances.
- 145 kW in combination with a bunker harvester in normal circumstances.
- Cat. 3 min. 3,5 ton lift capacity
- 1 free double-valve with floating system and 2 hydraulic couplers
- 12 Volt, 16 Amp.